A new all-inclusive luxury resort, Ifuru Island Maldives, has opened its doors on the picturesque Raa Atoll.
Ifuru Island Maldives features 147 beach suites and villas, all
designed to offer sunset views, contemporary interiors, and abundant
natural light. For those opting for the Sunset Beach Suites or Villas,
direct access to the beach and sea is a highlight. For an upscale
experience, the Sunset Beach Villas with Pool provide a private
beachfront setting, complete with a personal pool and terrace.
The independent resort also boasts its own private airport, providing
guests with convenient access and an alternative from speedboats and
Ifuru Island Maldives partnered with 21k-jump World Champion skydiver Will Penny to introduce Maldives’ first permanent skydiving dropzone.
The resort is designed to provide an array of memorable experiences from swimming with sharks to skydiving.
- Skydiving thrills: The resort boasts the Maldives’
first permanent skydiving dropzone, allowing guests to experience
exhilarating skydives over the Indian Ocean.
- Relax and chill: The Xanadu Spa offers holistic
wellness retreats with traditional Maldivian and modern therapies,
personalised by skilled therapists.
- Gastronomic delights: Six restaurants and four bars provide diverse dining experiences with a blend of Maldivian and international flavours.
- Adventurer’s paradise: Excursions include swimming
with sharks, dolphin watching, sunset cruises, island hopping, cultural
immersions, stargazing, and snorkelling.
- Land-based activities: The resort offers an
beachfront infinity pool, water sports, tennis, a 24-hour fitness
centre, and activities for younger guests at the Coconut Kids Club and
Little Explorers Club.
- The 8 Stories Every Hotel Must Tell Effectively in 2022
- St. Augustine hotel plan review for tallest building delayed again
- MOH holds Joint Annual Review
- Taxis to quarantine hotels launched
- Victim of Glasgow asylum hotel stabbings fails in judicial review claim against Home Office in English court