I have always found it interesting that while the Caribbean and Mexico have a wealth of all-inclusive resorts, there are none to be found in Hawaii. That’s probably because Hawaii is such an expensive destination. All you need to do is visit the local Safeway supermarket to pick up a few items – as we always do – and you’ll see that groceries in Hawaii are twice the price they are on the mainland. And those high costs are pretty much across the board in the travel industry. An all-inclusive hotel room rate, on the other hand, lets you put your wallet in the safe — and forget about it — and offers a wealth of perks for one basic price. I’ll be honest – I love all-inclusive resorts, as you are not nickel-and-dimed for anything, and you can relax about your budget. It’s just more fun.
That’s why I’m happy to report that Hilton Waikoloa Village, has recently announced the return of its highly anticipated Inclusive Sale. This limited-time offer provides a rare all-inclusive-like experience at a Hawaii resort, including breakfast, dinner, drinks, resort charge, self-parking, lagoon and beach rentals, and more all included in one nightly price. The package is available to book now through March 10, 2023 at 5PM Hawaii Standard Time and is valid for stays between Feb. 24 and Dec. 22, 2023, with a minimum stay of four consecutive nights. Rates start from $629 per night (based on double occupancy). I don’t know about you, but you just might want to make your summer and Thanksgiving plans right now.
Hilton Waikoloa Village is a sweeping Pacific playground and alluring destination on the sunny Kohala Coast of the Island of Hawaii. The resort offers island hospitality with beautifully appointed guest rooms and stunning vistas of Waiulua Bay and tropical surroundings.
Adventures within the surrounding Waikoloa Beach Resort range from two championship golf courses to world-class shopping. Hilton Waikoloa Village is a gateway to the Island of Hawaii, engaging travelers in the area’s rich history while serving as the perfect starting point for the exploration of island attractions including Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, snow-capped mountains, lush valleys, breathtaking waterfalls, colorful beaches and Hawaii’s unique culture embodying the aloha spirit.
With this all-inclusive package, guests can enjoy a range of dining options, including Kamuela Provision Company, Nui Italian, and Kona Tap Room. Kamuela Provision Company offers a farm-to-table dining experience, featuring locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. Nui Italian serves authentic Italian cuisine, with a focus on fresh, family-friendly options. Kona Tap Room is a lively spot for local brews and pub-style cuisine. Each of these restaurants offers a unique dining experience, providing guests with a variety of options during their stay.
With the Inclusive Sale, guests can enjoy their vacation worry-free while staying in Makai or Palace Towers at Hilton Waikoloa Village. Offering stunning accommodations, Makai features the resort’s best views and luxurious amenities, while the Palace Tower offers a central location to Hilton Waikoloa Village’s best dining and shopping.
Here is how it breaks down:
2023 Inclusive Sale
Daily Breakfast, Dinner, and Drinks at these Hilton Waikoloa Village food & beverage locations:
- Nui Italian
- Kona Tap Room
- Kamuela Provision Company (KPC) Indoor A La Carte 3-course meal is included, with the option to upgrade to the outdoor chef’s menu for $50 per person.
- Legends of Hawaii Luau General Seating (Reservation required. Call 808-886-1234 ext. 54). Upgrade to Ali‘i Seating for $30 per person.
- Kona & Kohala Pool Bars, Lagoon Grill Bar, Kona Tap Room Bar
- Premium Beverage Surcharge: upgrade alcoholic beverages to premium brand liquor for $8 per drink.
Daily One-Hour Lagoon Beach Rental
- Choose from a kayak, stand up paddle board, water tricycle or pedal boat. Based upon availability at the time of rental. Rentals are offered first come, first served.
Daily Resort Charge
- Benefits include internet access, fitness and yoga classes at Kohala Spa, and cultural classes such as lei-making and ukulele playing.
- One car only. Option to upgrade to valet parking for $11 per day additional.
Daily Facility Access
- Saltwater Lagoon Beach
- Kona Pool
- Kohala Pool
- Ocean Tower Adult Pool
You’ll save so much money you just may purchase that coconut bra and grass skirt.
For more about my Wanderlust and Wellness adventures, please Follow me on Instagram at @DebbiKickham.
- The 8 Stories Every Hotel Must Tell Effectively in 2022
- St. Augustine hotel plan review for tallest building delayed again
- MOH holds Joint Annual Review
- Taxis to quarantine hotels launched
- Victim of Glasgow asylum hotel stabbings fails in judicial review claim against Home Office in English court