Today the two companies announced a commercial alliance that will add more than 6,500 rooms to Wyndham’s Registry Collection.
The 14 all-inclusive TRS Hotels and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts managed by Palladium Hotel Group are located in Mexico, the D.R., Jamaica, and Brazil and will join Wyndham’s portfolio under a long-term agreement leveraging Wyndham’s extensive distribution and bringing Wyndham’s all-inclusive resort portfolio to 26 hotels.
“Expanding Registry Collection Hotels continues Wyndham’s global growth in the luxury space and grants more travelers access to new, preeminent experiences in some of the most remarkable destinations,” said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, President and CEO, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Jesús Sobrino, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group, adds: ”This agreement with a hotel company that has one of the greatest distribution capacities in the United States is a great pairing for us. This alliance is part of our commitment to the American market due to its proximity and great air connectivity with the Caribbean destinations where we operate. We are also very pleased to add synergies between our Palladium Rewards program and Wyndham Rewards, recognized as one of the top loyalty programs in the industry. As a hotel management company, thanks to this agreement, we improve our value proposition to owners, as we add to it a great know-how and experience of operating all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.”
As part of the agreement, Palladium Hotel Group’s two all-inclusive luxury brands Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts, known for family-friendly vacations, and TRS Hotels, offering an adults-only all-inclusive experience, will join Wyndham’s leading luxury Registry Collection brand.
With Palladium Hotel Group joining the Registry Collection, guests will be able to tap into the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program with more than 94 million enrolled members.
The first four properties to join Registry Collection Hotels under this alliance are …
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya
- TRS Yucatan Hotel in Riviera Maya
Additional Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels properties joining the Registry Collection in August and September 2022 include …
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa
- TRS Turquesa Hotel
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa, Brazil
In addition to these properties, the Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino in Santo Domingo, D.R., also managed by Palladium Hotel Group, will be joining Trademark Collection by Wyndham.
- Jack Fenton, 22, Dismembered by Helicopter Blade on Luxury Vacation in Greece
- 6 Best Countries To Own Vacation Property
- Why Biden’s pitch on assault weapons to a police group mattered
- TTG - Travel industry news
- Will Electronic Bag Tags Make Air Travel Less Chaotic? | Smart News