We may have just gotten over an unexpected September heatwave, but winter is coming and all we can think about is getting some vitamin D before Christmas. And TUI’s latest deals include some incredible all-inclusive holidays to Egypt, a popular vacation destination for holidaymakers wanting to swap drizzly autumnal mornings for lazy, sunny afternoons by the pool.
Egypt is top of plenty of people’s bucket lists, as there’s so much to see and do, even pyramids aside –there’s historic sites, plenty of watersports, incredible cuisine and out of this world beaches and coral reefs. Not forgetting the shopping, which is a must if you’re holidaying in Egypt.
One of the most popular holiday spots in Egypt is Hurghada, located on the Red Sea and a haven for keen divers thanks to the coral reefs and dive sites. Sharm El Sheik is also popular, surrounded by the Sinai desert and the one for those wanting those desert safaris or to explore local shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Love the beach? Marsa Alam, with its luxurious properties, white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters, is about as luxe as it gets. Packed with glam resorts, a waterpark, and unspoilt reefs, it’s one for the history buffs too – Wadi el Gamal, the Valley of the Camels, houses an emerald mine that supposedly supplied Cleopatra with her favourite gemstones.
What’s the average temperature in Egypt in winter?
Egypt has become one of the most popular winter sun destinations thanks to its all-round warm climate. In September, the days are usually hot and balmy with temperatures around 32C. October sees it fall slightly to an average 28C, dropping to 23C come November and 19C in December. Throughout winter, Egypt stays mild during the day but the evenings are considered on the chilly side, so best to pack a jumper or light jacket for apres-sun fun.
How I chose the best TUI all-inclusive deals to Egypt
- Trusted reviews: I’ve scoured the reviews and chosen all-inclusive hotels that get glowing reports, from the food to the location to the facilities and more.
- Best deals: With so many deals on offer at TUI, I’ve looked through the offers and handpicked the holidays with brilliant discounts or extras included.
- Location: It goes without saying, the deals listed are all in Egypt and I’ve focused on the most popular Egypt holiday destinations: Hurghada, Sharm El Sheik and Marsa Alam.
- Availability: All Egypt holidays included are currently available for booking now to January 2024, for seven night all-inclusive trips.
Top TUI Egypt deals at a glance
Best TUI holiday deals to Egypt
We hope you love the holidays within this article created in collaboration with our brand partner TUI. Our team of expert editors and writers has independently selected these holidays for this promotional piece. We will receive compensation for this article, and commission when you click on the links or purchase a holiday. Prices accurate at time of publication.
MORE HOLIDAY INSPIRATION
The best places to book a holiday online
16 incredible UK vineyards
The best wellness breaks for a zen holiday
- The 8 Stories Every Hotel Must Tell Effectively in 2022
- St. Augustine hotel plan review for tallest building delayed again
- MOH holds Joint Annual Review
- Taxis to quarantine hotels launched
- Victim of Glasgow asylum hotel stabbings fails in judicial review claim against Home Office in English court